[Stackless] [RELEASED] Stackless 2.7.5 released

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Thu May 23 20:52:45 CEST 2013

Hi Filip,

many thanks for providing these packages.

I wonder if shall mirror there packages at www.stackless.com or if we
better point Debian users to http://packstack.org/stackless/.
I prefer the link to packstack, because it is less work and probably
more up to date.

Regards
   Anselm

--
  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22