[Stackless] merging changes

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 21:17:59 CET 2013

I can help out with some of the releases.  But they really require
someone with the non-free versions of Visual Studio to do them.

The non-free tools lack things like optimising compilers in some
cases, and the ability to properly build an installer.  And probably
more.

I can kludge the releases together, but they're not going to be as
good as they should be.