[Stackless] python 2.8 slp (Re: Fwd: [Stackless-checkins] stackless (2.7-slp): add a filter function to zipfile.PyZipFile.)

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Nov 12 12:16:26 CET 2013

Not really true:

I am fighting since weeks to get a patch into PySide that makes stackless
run with PySide (and non-stackless as well).

It is actually that old issue from 2007:
Stackless should not touch its extra fields in PyHeapType when the extension
flag is not set.

As long as that is not solved, we must admit that binary compatibility
is not there.

Not sure what is faster: Pondering more on the PySide devs to allow my
patch,
or fixing Stackless once and for all time.

sigh -- Chris