[Stackless] How to "transfer" a tasklet to the current thread

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Tue Nov 12 16:40:29 CET 2013

Awesome. :-) Unfortunately I'm out of office till next Tuesday. Perhaps
I find some time in the evening.

Regards
   Anselm

Am 12.11.2013 15:18, schrieb Kristján Valur Jónsson:
> Okay, I have pushed new changes.
> bind_thread() now requires the target to be non-runnable.
> In the process, I fixed a number of issues:
> tasklet.remove() didn't work correctly for a tasklet from a different thread.
> new tasklets (that hadn't run yet) were not killed when their thread went away.
>
> I added more unittests.  Give it a spin.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: