[Stackless] PEP 0404 and VS 2010 (python-dev)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:17:07 CET 2013

I think you should do whatever you need to, to make this work.

I've posted to python-dev expressing why I feel like their reaction is
unreasonable, and unjustified.

I think there is value in having the Python in the name.  But if you
need to ditch it to get on with things and to avoid the drama, then I
guess it needs to happen.