[Stackless] Stackless 2.8 layout (or stackless python 404)

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Wed Nov 27 23:07:43 CET 2013

It is also possible to use .rst suffix for README.

But this is no replacement for real documentation,
i.E. links to other docs in the repo do not work inside the readme.
Therefore, it should be the eye-catching document, but then redirect
to the real docu. That is better placed into readthedocs.org

cheers - Chris