[Stackless] Stackless 2.8 layout (or stackless python 404)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:45:05 CET 2013

pydica seems to be a documentation system.

I was wondering if there was some consensus on the earlier question, I
think you asked, about whether we should use the current trac-based
issue system on stackless.com - or switch over to having the issues on
bitbucket.

I'm happy to set up the issues on bitbucket, and do whatever work is required.

Is there anyone who feels strongly that we should keep using the
trac-based issue system on stackless.com?

What were you thinking I should do with pydica, Christian?

Richard.