[Stackless] Stackless 2.8 layout (or stackless python 404)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 01:59:52 CET 2013

Hi,

The stackless bitbucket issues are now enabled.

  https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless/issues

Note that the only method of importation I could work out how to do,
was a script running on stackless.com accessing the postgres database
and submitting the entries under my user via the bitbucket API.  This
means that comments and issues were created by my user, not the user
who created them on stackless.com in trac.  They have a prepended
comment like: "Originally posted by ctismer: ..." or something.

We can do a proper authoritative import, with correct user names.
BUT, _you_ need to write a script that generates a json file, from the
trac database we have on stackless.com, if you want this.  I don't
think it is worth the effort, so will not do it myself.

Here are some relevant links:

  https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless/admin/issues/import-export
  https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=330796872
  https://bitbucket.org/unayok/trac2bb

If you plan to do this, then you should yell out before we start using
the existing issues on bitbucket.