[Stackless] Fwd: Re: [Python-Dev] PEP process entry point and ill fated initiatives

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Nov 29 10:00:28 CET 2013

Perhaps next PyCon is a good place to discuss these things.  Maybe we should get
in tough with someone who is likely to sympathise with these views and set up
some sort of a forum, a BOF or whatever they are called, to bring these
concerns that many of us are surely having.

Who's going to PyCon this year?