[Stackless] stackless fork() for windows?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 24 21:15:45 CEST 2013

Hi Kristjan, Anselm et al.,

just had a look into stacklesslib, searching a fork() function.
Maybe sPickle is the way to go? Looking there as well right now.

Reason:
I am evaluating pysandbox from Victor Stinner which is quite functional,
but missing some spots on windows.
Unfortunately, although it uses subprocess, in a call() with subprocess
it uses fork() :-(

And as always, I need that stuff on windows, sooo,
why not emulating fork, instead of re-writing things.

And btw., do you have experience with pysandbox, or should I use
something else for semi-protected code?

cheers & thanks - chris

phone +49 173 24 18 776  fax +49 (30) 700143-0023