[Stackless] merging changes

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Oct 25 16:59:10 CEST 2013

Hello there.
I notice that there have been a number of changes to 2.7 in the last months by other people than me.
Anselm and Christian mostly.

We should be careful to keep merging these changes to the 3.2 and 3.2 branches.
Merging from 2.7 to 3.2 is best done with the "graft" extension, I always do this for individual changes.
Then, a branch merge from 3.2 to 3.3. can be performed, bringing the changes all the way.

Anselm and Christian, do you want to do this?  Alternatively, if you identify the revisions that need merging, I can do it for you, n.p.