[Stackless] merging changes

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Fri Oct 25 21:08:47 CEST 2013

Hi Kristján,

here at s+c we still use Python 2.7 almost exclusively. Therefore I have
no real Python3 test infrastructure. I would appreciate it very much, if
you could merge my changes into 3.*. I already added comments about this
to the stackless issues, but I'll summarise it for you later this weekend.

best regards
   Anselm

Am 25.10.2013 16:59, schrieb Kristján Valur Jónsson:
> Hello there.
> I notice that there have been a number of changes to 2.7 in the last months by other people than me.
> Anselm and Christian mostly.
>
> We should be careful to keep merging these changes to the 3.2 and 3.2 branches.
> Merging from 2.7 to 3.2 is best done with the "graft" extension, I always do this for individual changes.
> Then, a branch merge from 3.2 to 3.3. can be performed, bringing the changes all the way.
>
> Anselm and Christian, do you want to do this?  Alternatively, if you identify the revisions that need merging, I can do it for you, n.p.

> Hello there.
>
> I notice that there have been a number of changes to 2.7 in the last
> months by other people than me.
>
> Anselm and Christian mostly.
>
> We should be careful to keep merging these changes to the 3.2 and 3.2
> branches.
>
> Merging from 2.7 to 3.2 is best done with the „graft“ extension, I
> always do this for individual changes.
>
> Then, a branch merge from 3.2 to 3.3. can be performed, bringing the
> changes all the way.
>
> Anselm and Christian, do you want to do this?  Alternatively, if you
> identify the revisions that need merging, I can do it for you, n.p.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: