[Stackless] merging changes

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sat Oct 26 12:51:21 CEST 2013

As long as the features have unittests (stackless/unittests/...) then there is no special testing infrastructure needed.
Everything we add should be unit-testable if possible.  I have tried to make it a habit to add these tests for all that I do and my 3.x testing when porting features consists of running the test suite.