[Stackless] Fwd: [Stackless-checkins] stackless (2.7-slp): add a filter function to zipfile.PyZipFile.

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Oct 28 11:40:09 CET 2013

Yes, I think this could be nice.  But maybe we should then create a new branch.
Let's call it stackless 2.8.  This would be our new main development branch.
We can backport features from 3.x (like improvements to locking) and
other such things that are minimally different from 2.7.  There are people
still using 2.7 that might not want the break in functionality.