[Stackless] Fwd: [Stackless-checkins] stackless (2.7-slp): add a filter function to zipfile.PyZipFile.

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Oct 30 09:56:41 CET 2013

Well, if we just branch stackless 2.7 into 2.8 it is automatically added to that...  It would make sense to keep it in the same repo, or a clone, for easy integration.
I don't know if there is a reason to host a separate clone repository, the existence of /stackless at python.org is merely to keep the stackless branches out of the
way of cpython devs.