[Stackless] Fwd: [Stackless-checkins] stackless (2.7-slp): add a filter function to zipfile.PyZipFile.

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:14:15 CET 2013

No, let me be clear.  I do not have an opinion about the source control.

I am suggesting that Stackless-related discussion stay on this mailing
list.  It is a general topic that covers 2.x and 3.x and does not
relate to enhancing the 2.x line.

And that Python 2.x development go on another mailing list.