[Stackless] stackless-tealet

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Sep 2 12:46:13 CEST 2013

Ah,
Well, the code is in the repo, and it was approved by Christian.  He even closed the old branch :)
https://bitbucket.org/krisvale/stackless-tealet

I guess I'm just waiting for some more general concensus that this is a good plan.
I also suppose I need to set up a license for the tealet stuff, but Armin has basically just decleared lost interest in the project and doesn't care about it.
I think I"ll just slap the same Python license on It that stackless has :)