[Stackless] Documentation of tasklet life cycle (was Re: Open Stackless issues)

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Wed Sep 4 15:07:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just created a first draft of a state diagram for the tasklet life
cycle. It is here:

http://www.stackless.com/ticket/24#comment:11

Any comments and suggestions are highly welcome.

Regards
   Anselm

--
  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22