[Stackless] stackless-tealet

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Wed Sep 4 16:38:50 CEST 2013

What are the key benefits we get from tealet? I wonder, if there is any
compelling reason to change the 2.7 implementation.

About the license: I always choose Apache License 2.0 as suggested by
the Python Software Foundation License FAQ
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonSoftwareFoundationLicenseFaq#Contributing_Code_to_Python.

Regards
   Anselm

Am 02.09.2013 12:46, schrieb Kristján Valur Jónsson:
> Ah,
> Well, the code is in the repo, and it was approved by Christian.  He even closed the old branch :)
> https://bitbucket.org/krisvale/stackless-tealet
>
> I guess I'm just waiting for some more general concensus that this is a good plan.
> I also suppose I need to set up a license for the tealet stuff, but Armin has basically just decleared lost interest in the project and doesn't care about it.
> I think I"ll just slap the same Python license on It that stackless has :)

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: