[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Wed Apr 2 00:20:34 CEST 2014

Aloha all

I don't see the slightest reason for installers on the Mac. As I showed,
it's really easy to go with homebrew, even if you only change the
formula for building stock python.

If the access to the VCS would be public then we could have another go
at a 'stackless' formula, the main problem with the first attempt was
the homebrew crew rejecting stackless on the ground, that it would
collide with all the other python formulae, mainly due to binary,
library and installation path duplicates.

Werner