[Stackless] MacOS build error

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:26:56 CEST 2014

I can tell you for certain it's not happening for me on Windows with
Visual Studio, or on Linux with makefiles, for the 276r3 export.

All exports are tested in a variety of ways, before tagging and release.

We even test the standard Python release of the corresponding version
to make sure that any test failures that exist, also do so there.