[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Filip M. Nowak stackless at oneiroi.net
Thu Apr 3 14:51:12 CEST 2014

Hey Hervé,

On 03.04.2014 10:43, Hervé Coatanhay wrote:
> Filip, do you mean using both --enable-framework and
> --with-framework-name configure options ?
> That would mean rewrite a build-script.py version of our own I think.

I would say this is matter of preference. You can use
"framework-approach" of building Python on Mac OS X or just do this in
"traditional *NIX way".

First way involves options you mentioned, second is more or less about

And this should be enough to provide usable installation. In both cases
you are using configure script so parametrization or/and pick of the
proper paths/names shouldn't be a big issue.