[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Filip M. Nowak stackless at oneiroi.net
Thu Apr 3 14:51:12 CEST 2014

Hey Hervé,

On 03.04.2014 10:43, Hervé Coatanhay wrote:
> Filip, do you mean using both --enable-framework and
> --with-framework-name configure options ?
> That would mean rewrite a build-script.py version of our own I think.

I would say this is matter of preference. You can use
"framework-approach" of building Python on Mac OS X or just do this in
"traditional *NIX way".

First way involves options you mentioned, second is more or less about
setting

--prefix=PREFIX

And this should be enough to provide usable installation. In both cases
you are using configure script so parametrization or/and pick of the
proper paths/names shouldn't be a big issue.

> Hervé
> On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Filip M. Nowak <stackless at oneiroi.net> wrote:
>> (...)

	Cheers,