[Stackless] MacOS build error and merges

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Apr 3 12:00:27 CEST 2014

I've fixed this and 2.7-slp now compiles on mac.
I also grafted this change to 3.2 and merged from there to 3.3 and 3.4 (-slp)

However:
1) I didn't merge to default-slp.  Richard, there is something strange there, you did a merge from default-slp to 3.4-slp which is odd (usually we merge up, not down)  If I merge from 3.4-slp to default-slp (the normal way to propagate changes up-version), a lot of stuff gets merged along with it.  Could you please set these two branches up for a clean merge?  I'd rather have you do it since you set them up and should know them.  If they are in the correct state currently, then a null merge should do it.
2) Same for 2.8-slp, I didn't merge from 2.7-slp for the same reason.  I leave that to Christian to do since he is in charge of that branch.