[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Hervé Coatanhay herve.coatanhay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:28:20 CEST 2014

Hi FIlip,
Both MacOS installer and homebrew use the framework-approach. This
left prefix-approach for people that feels like hacking around IMHO.

For Homebrew, it might be as simple as creating a "keg only" Stackless
Formula provided by a "Tap"  on github.

Concerning MacOS Installer, as I understand it, we're facing the
following choice:

    - provide a Stackless installer which override official CPython
installer (the choice made so far)
    - change build-script.py to change the "framework name"

Does it sum it up well ?

Hervé