[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Hervé Coatanhay herve.coatanhay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:46:15 CEST 2014

I am having trouble building an installer on Mac OS X 10.9, (I had to
change build-installer.py to change LDFLAGS).

@Robert Did you build the last installer on Mavericks with XCode 5.1?
Did you do anything special ? My command line is:

 --dep-target=10.8  --universal-archs=intel

And I had to remove this from LDFLAGS:

I grabbed the source from
https://bitbucket.org/stackless-dev/stackless and trie to build from
2.7-slp branch.

I'm thinking it is too much changes already just to build an
installer, I must do something wrong.