[Stackless] MacOS stackless installers needed

Hervé Coatanhay herve.coatanhay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:54:26 CEST 2014

I tried to build the installer from 2.7 branch and it is failing on
sqlite compilation whereas 3.4 it is on xz compilation. The error is
about -syslibroot option which is not supported anymore by clang.

It comes from clang changes in XCode 5.1,
https://langui.sh/2014/03/10/wunused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future-is-a-harsh-mistress/
and choice made in sqlite configure script: concatenate CFLAGS and
LDFLAGS and pass them as parameters to compiler.

I added -Wno-error=unused-command-line-argument-hard-error-in-future
option for SQLite and SleepyCat DB and it builds OK on 2.7 branch.