[Stackless] Windows 2.7.6 stability

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 04:04:07 CET 2014

Hi,

I've got the installer we provide for 2.7.6, on Windows.  And I've
been getting lots of non-crashing premature exits:

SystemError: unknown opcode
XXX lineno: 314, opcode: 0

It's not consistently reproducible using running the same code, but
can be sometimes, and I'm not using any Stackless features.

If I take the mainline python repo and sync to v2.7.6 and generate a
dll, and put it in c:\python27, all the problems go away.

I thought it might be pyside 1.1.2 which I was using, but upgraded
that and the problem remained with pyside 1.2.1.  That's the only
external dependency my code uses.

Anyone else using this installer?