[Stackless] Windows 2.7.6 stability

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Feb 3 12:13:24 CET 2014

Hi.
Do you get this only with the installed version?
Could you try replacing it with your own build?  If so, could you go into the source code and disable stack spilling ?
You have to nerf the macro CSTACK_SAVE_NOW.

I saw some mysterious crashes recently in a live build in Shanghai that went away when I disabled this.