[Stackless] 3.2 and 3.3

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Feb 6 14:12:20 CET 2014

Hi there.
We must be careful not to let 3.2 (and 3.3) become out of sync.
I've just grafted my last changes from 2.7 to 3.2 and merged to 3.3
Anselm has done a bunch of changes in the last month or so that haven't made it to 3.2.
It's bad to have a backlog of such changes and we really should try to do them just-in-time.

Anselm, it would be great if you could do this.

(p.s. I've noticed that it is impossible to graft a "merge".  e.g. if we merge a pull request from a forked repo into 2.7, then this shows up as a merge inthe repo.  If you then pull to your local and try to use the graft extension (to graft the changes to the local paraent in the changelist) this won't work.  However, it is possible to "export diff to clipboard" and then reapply this diff to the repository)