[Stackless] new releases?

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Tue Feb 18 13:52:47 CET 2014

Eh, sorry, I was quite busy these days. Had to organise our s+c internal
developer conference last weekend.

Cheers Anselm

Am 17.02.2014 22:00, schrieb Kristján Valur Jónsson:
> All that is missing is Anselm's changes.
> I can port them.
> But in future then we need to be more careful to keep things in sync.
>

> Sent from the æther.

  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22
  email A.Kruis at science-computing.de             80807 München, Germany
  phone +49 89 356386 874  fax 737               www.science-computing.de
Gerd-Lothar Leonhart
Vorstand/Board of Management: