[Stackless] PyCon 2014 stackless sprints?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Feb 20 12:54:13 CET 2014

Apparently PyCon 2014 just sold out.

But for those that are going, I was thinking if there would be interest in sprinting some on Stackless?
I'll aim to stay for two whole days of sprinting myself, as I have been doing in the past.

So, if there is interest, we might think about what to sprint on:

2.8:
	- Backporting the most delicious 3.x features (need to list those)
	- Adding android cross compilation features (PythonOnAndroid)

General stackless:
	- Working on stacklesslib
		- Adding gevent compatibility
		- Work on Tulip compatibility
		- 3.x compatibility / different version

General python:
	- Add thread.send_exception() method (similar to tasklet.raise_exception().  Very useful for tasklets, will be useful for threads.)  Maybe a 2.8 unique feature :)

any other thougts, suggestions?  We shoud probably add this on the python-dev wiki :)