[Stackless] PyCon 2014 stackless sprints?
Kristján Valur Jónsson
kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Feb 20 12:54:13 CET 2014
Apparently PyCon 2014 just sold out.
But for those that are going, I was thinking if there would be interest in sprinting some on Stackless?
I'll aim to stay for two whole days of sprinting myself, as I have been doing in the past.
So, if there is interest, we might think about what to sprint on:
- Backporting the most delicious 3.x features (need to list those)
- Adding android cross compilation features (PythonOnAndroid)
- Working on stacklesslib
- Adding gevent compatibility
- Work on Tulip compatibility
- 3.x compatibility / different version
- Add thread.send_exception() method (similar to tasklet.raise_exception(). Very useful for tasklets, will be useful for threads.) Maybe a 2.8 unique feature :)
any other thougts, suggestions? We shoud probably add this on the python-dev wiki :)
More information about the Stackless