[Stackless] new releases?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Mon Feb 24 11:39:44 CET 2014

I am relatively sure that all stackless changes have been merged between the branches.
I did  a perfunctory diff of the 2.7-slp and 3.2-slp folders, particularly the unittests, and it seems everything that has tests is accounted for.

3.3-slp follows automatically from that since it is a merge from 3.2-slp

Are you perhaps speaking of merges from the corresponding cPython branches?  We can do that, but we then have to be careful about the revisions we pick for release.

As for 3.4, there is no 3.4-slp branch in the repo.  I did one such branch once, but I forget where it ended up.  I understand there is another somewhere floating around.  but it certainly isn't part of the bitbucket repo, unless I'm missing something obvious.