[Stackless] HELLO! stackless

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:45:13 CET 2014

Hi Rob,

This is likely to be a general Python problem.  The Stackless
modifications to the general build process are nominal and generally
reflect naming.  If you can't compile Stackless for a given Python
version, you shouldn't be able to compile the original  release of
that actual non-Stackless Python version.

With that in mind, you should be able to search for those problems in
the context of Python and not Stackless, and find help on
SlackOverflow or something.

Stackless builds for macos are done by various long term community
members when they find the time and interest.  Unfortunately they've
had neither recently.

2.7.6 is working and passing all unit tests, last I checked.  We're
just waiting for some last minute bug fixes related to editing and
debugging in PyDev and some other stuff I can't remember from
Kristjan.