[Stackless] multiprocessing module and stackless threads

Robert Babiak rbabiak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:42:01 CET 2014

I have a question.

Is it possible to use the multi processing module and stackless together?

What i would like to do is have my application start a second process to
handle the web server side of things, and the main thread control the main
display.

Can the two communicate via channels, or is the separate process completely
independant?

If I don't use the multiprocessing and just use the threading module to
make a dedicated web server thread. Would it be better to run two stackless
schedulers and have the one only run a single tasklet running the web
server request loop?

FYI: I am using DJANGO for the web server support, and the main display is
a Open GL display. The main interaction to the display will be by web
requests, but only some web calls will interact with the GL display.

Suggestions and wisdom welcome.

- robert
--
Life: Bah, I will worry about it when it is over.