[Stackless] HELLO! stackless

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Thu Jan 2 02:01:56 CET 2014

Aloha

Using homebrew would save you some headaches, I usually do a

brew install python

giving you a clean base to work from, which is also properly installed.

After that fork the repos (brew is all git inside, see the instructions
on the main site) for a new tap 'stackless' and modify the ruby script
analogous to the attached rb file.

I didn't do any builds after the 2.7.3 version in my script, because I'm
currently mostly on pypy due to $$work, but still interested in bringing
this finally into homebrew proper, although the wanted to keep me in the
outer layers, not accepting 'yet another python'

Hope this helps, happy new year and good luck!

Werner

PS: Please keep XCode and its cmdline tools updated!