[Stackless] Unittest errors for stacklesslib on mac os 10.9

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Jan 3 23:21:05 CET 2014

That being said, the stacklesslib stuff should be properly done.  it ought to be correct to within time.clock() precision, or at least, time.sleep() reliability.  And it isn't.  I will spend some time figurying out why it isn't and then also fix the testsuite so that this is much more leniently tested :)