[Stackless] stacklesslib & tealet

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Jan 7 14:33:53 CET 2014

Hi Werner,

just a note to this old thread:

Right now the idea of stackless as an add-on to Python is deferred and
replaced
by the current direction of having a separate, stand-alone package.

This is just to close this thread so far.

We are no longer bending over to collaborate with an existing python,
but try to
be a compatible alternative with some optional additions.

cheers - Chris