[Stackless] Builds needed for 2.7.6

Hervé Coatanhay herve.coatanhay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 23:33:41 CET 2014

Everything is OK with 10.9. Installer ran as expected and lxml
installed smoothly. I guess I just have to upgrade my laptop then.

One thing bothers me though, we cannot use stackless python 2.7.6 and
vanilla CPython 2.7.6 at the same time using macosx installers. Or am
I missing something ?

cheers
--
Hervé