[Stackless] new releases?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Mon Mar 3 00:13:32 CET 2014

Very right.
That was how I did the changes, as well.
Tried to re-create every checkin as closely as possible
and failed only at the beginning.
I checked that everything could be pushed.
Then I harshly stripped things, wrote about that and hoped it
would bubble into your repos.

Because we still knew who is involved, I think we are now good.

cheers -- Chris

On 01/03/14 23:13, Richard Tew wrote:
> That's sorted it.  Thanks.
>
> On 3/1/14, Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:
>> You should ask Anselm, but what I think was done was that the changes were
>> recreated with the correct line changes, and the old branches stripped.  If
>> you pull from the repo, you will find that you now have two heads for 2.7.
>> One of them is the old discarded one, and it will probably contain local
>> changes from you.  You will then want to graft those changes onto the new
>> head, and strip the old invalid branch :)
>> I think.
>> First thing to do is to pull the repo (into a local clone) and see what the
>> result looks like and what a "hg outgoing" reports.
>> I think.

>>> 2) __new__ ignores extra arguments  (like all other news for builtin