[Stackless] The state of 2.7.6

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 00:32:58 CET 2014

Note that currently the hg.python.org repo contains up to the tag for
v2.7.6r2, and source releases are available on stackless.com which
have not been officially announced.

There is nothing wrong with this version.  It works and the unit tests pass.

However, having done a diff against mainline v2.7.6, there are various
changes unrelated to Stackless and different to mainline.

These will be removed and a v2.7.6r3 will be prepared in due course.