[Stackless] Stackless on macos x

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed May 7 02:42:18 CEST 2014

Get the corresponding source code for Python, compile it the same way.

It should have all the same problems you mention.  The Stackless
changes are completely unrelated to them.

Not sure why you are using 2.7.5, there's a 2.7.6 tarball on the web
site download page.  Or a 2.7.6 slp tag, you could use instead if you
really wanted to.

Richard.