[Stackless] Stackless on macos x

Denis Fourt denis.prog at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 07:34:19 CEST 2014

Ok,
Why 2.7.5 instead of 2.7.6? Because I was advised to use the same revision as Python (which I understood as CPython)
Yes, it is a Python problem not a stackless one. But on macos x getting the readline seems not that easy because of the name conflict with the equivalent lib chosen by apple.
Thanks for all the help,
Denis