[Stackless] Question about stackless code.

Robert Babiak rbabiak at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:00:10 CEST 2014

 I know this thread isn't a help thread, and is focused on the code
development.Sorry for this being off topic, but not sure where else to ask.

I have been googling for a bit and I can't find any information about
creating tasklets from C code or how to drive the scheduler from C code.

I have a separate Pthread that is running my python, (main thread is doing
OpenGL render) and I would like to be able to add tasklets from C code, and
also start the scheduler from there. I took a look at several of the
headers and haven't found anything like the PyRun_InteractiveLoop function.

Is this just a case of needing to run a chunk of python code from C that
creates the first tasklet, and starts the scheduler?

I would like to do
* create a tasklet to manage a interactive python shell , never ends until
exit called)
* Start the scheduler.

In the future I would like to be able to trigger events in python by
creating a tasklet for the python function and inject it into the
scheduler. (after making sure it gets to the right pthread)

thanks.

--
Life: Bah, I will worry about it when it is over.